Tuesday, July 30, 2013

# 85 My Dark Angel


# 85 My Dark Angel
† Tuneage †
"My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold"
                            -Evanescence
Skin: Essences - Wednesday II MAGENTIC - Brown Sugar
Lipstick: Pink Acid Dolly Lip Diva Lips (wearing Melon)
Eyes: [Rev] - Cataract Eyes (not on MP any more, Don't know why sorry :( )
Hair: .ploom. Kayla - A Little of Everything
Top: .S&C. Winged Hawt Shirt - Purple NEW
Shorts: .S&C. My Favourite Shorts (Pitch) NEW
Stockings: 1: erratic / ripped stockings
Stockings 2: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black
Shoes: J's Studded Long boots (Black)

Eyelashes 1: Pink Acid - Alpha Top Eyelashes Mega 5 Pack
(wearing Long Diva 2 & Mascara On My Lashes)
Eyelashes 2: Pink Acid My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Makeup - 5 Pack
(wearing gothica bottom lashes)
Piercing: .r.M. - Frantic - Black
Earrings: [whatever] Cross Spike Earrings
Necklace: RO - Dark Hearted Necklace
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Fragmented
Ring: Cobrahive - Shield Rings [black]
Nails: .Candy Nail #B005 Grim Reaper NEW@Limited Bazaar
(Limited Quantities hurry before they are sold out)




author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.