Sunday, July 21, 2013

# 61 Sunday Morning

# 61 Sunday Morning

# 61 Sunday Morning 2

I love this dress I can't decide which design I love more, and these shoes from Loores, only 75L @PureSalesRoom, I ❤ the spikes!


Skin: Essences - Wednesday II MAGENTIC - Brown Sugar
Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Always Hiding Make-Up
Eyes: AL vulo ! * goldbunny marron glace eyes
Hair: Magika [03] Tendency
Dress: Pure Perfection - Frilled Samantha Dress
(Comes in Aqua, Black, Black Leather, Cherry, Leopard and Striped)
Stockings: *Sheer* Tights: Zebra
Shoes: Loordes of London- Soonsara Boot- Orchid & Teal New @PureSalesRoom
(Comes in Mustard & Moss, Orchid & Teal, Teal & Persimmon, Persimmon & Mustard)

Eyelashes 1: Pink Acid - Alpha Top Eyelashes Mega 5 Pack
(Wearing Diva Long 2 & Gothica)
Necklace & Earrings: Pure Poison - Hannah Jewelry Set (group gift)
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::... Bit Nails (gacha)
Purse: HOLLYHOOD - Aztec/Tan Couture Class NEW @Fi*Friday
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.