Monday, November 26, 2018

#531 eBody

 In the above picture: The far left body is eBody Classic.  Its a slim body, great option if you prefer a petite slim shape.  However all the shapes to the right,  with the bathing suit on, are eBody curvy.  I made various shapes to test the range of the body.  I made a very slim shape, similar to the classic body, to show, you can have a lot of flexibility with this body.
Please read below for details and more pictures.

Today I bring you a post on the Abar - eBody classic and curvy. I really like bodies that allow for sexy curvy shapes.  Below will be pictures of various shapes I made to test how the ebody curvy can fit a range of shapes, from being more thin/petite, to very curvaceous shape.
Ebody TP/MP Flickr Facebook Blog /Instagram

At the store you will find a "demo/free version", which gives you access to test the body, limited HUD features"

  • access to the 12 default skins - which I really like how they look
  • 3 foot options - flat foot, medium and high - compatible with slink shoe sizing.
  • 1 hand pose (bento hands available in the full version)
  • Alpha "thick" - which gives some limited options to alpha parts of the body, to fit clothing
  • I will also note, this free version is NOT omega ready. Only thee full versions.
There are also 3 full version options. 
  • First option is 900L$, which includes all the full version options that I will list below, however it does not support updates.  It is a low cost option for anyone not able or wanting to spend more lindens.   
  • Second is, if you only want classic OR curvy, they are 2500L$ each. - updatable
  • Thirdly, you can get a classic/curvy boxed combo for 3500L$. - updatable
Now for the full features, the 900L and the 2500/3500L vesions all have the same features, except the 900L can not be updated:
  • Yes it is OMEGA ready, it is preinstalled, no need to buy an extra relay or activation kit.
  • 3 foot poses (flat, med, and high) compatable with slink shoes
  • Bento Hands and 18 pose HUD
  • 12 preset skins - with appliers for Catwa and lelutka heads to match
  • Built in shine/materials control
  • Color tint options for skin layer (which for me is a must have for my fantasy looks)
  • 7 nail sizes and 32 nails colors, plus its own shine/materials control
  • Alpha "fine" - more detailed alpha system for hiding parts of the body.
  • Layers - Clothing, Underwear and Tattoo - with mask/blend options.
I want to mention this new head from Genus - Baby Face w001. Its so adorable.  The skin is jessica and the body skin to match is from the skinnery. Since the body is omega ready, you can use any skin that has omega body appliers.

The bikini I am wearing is: .Queenz. Felicity -FATPCK-  Queenz makes orginal mesh for ebody, as well as the other known bodies.   At Abar - eBody, you can find a notecard with a long list of creators.

Mangula/E Vary  HUCCIWellmade. This is a select few, the NC has a lottttt listed.


In the image below are 2 shapes for Classic


Now I was testing the materials: Below are some pics of me testing some windlights I normally use to blog, In the darker ones, I had out my typical light, and colored it green, so you can see the material.  All Photos are unedited, a side from cropping the size of the image.










A comparison of shapes from front/side







author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.