Saturday, June 22, 2013

# 19 Toxic Cupcakey


19 Toxic Cupcakey

19 Toxic Cupcakey

I took a trip to Lubbly Jubblies and saw this outfit with CUPCAKE on it, I had to get it.  What kind of a toxic cupcakey would I be if I didnt?


Skin: { BoobieLicious } Groupgift May Preview Skin Jila
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Vanessa" Dipped Party Colors

Eyes: Edge grafica / diseased eyes

Eye Make Up 1: ee. Linter 1L promo - Marina 

Eye Make Up 2: -UtopiaH- Always Hiding Make-Up 

Shrug - [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug - blk

Outfit (Top, Skirt, Thigh High Stockings): Peach Blossom - Cupcake Cult Green @Lubbly Jubblies

Stockings: Erratic - Fishnet wide - Hot Pink

Shoes: N-core - ZEN - black

Boobs: Lolas Tangos

Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* 39 Luscious

Unicorn Horn: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn [Berry Lemon] @gacha TheArcade

Antlers: TBF Pink Antlers With Cupcakes 

Forehead piercing -UtopiaH- My cute horns in black

Earrings 1: .mala. - Bulletproof Earring blk

Earrings 2: [whatever] Cross Spike Earrings – silver

Mouthie: {alterego} gag strap - {PinkPBRARE} [cupcake] (gacha)

Collar & cuffs: Bowtique - Spiked Collar/Bracelet Set (Silver)

Chest piercing - [ S H O C K ] Claws of death

Ring (right): RO - Sanctus purchase container

Brass Knuckles: =blu= knuckles necklace and engagement ring black 







Nails: SuPerBia NaiLs - PINK FUSHION
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.