Wednesday, October 16, 2013

# 196 Panda Punx

# 196 Panda Punx

# 196 Panda Punx 3

# 196 Panda Punx 2


So I know I blogged this already but i wanted to do a post specific for this skin, I really love it.
Panda Punx brings you this sexy yet cute skin.  The lipstick colors are delicious.  It comes in 3 skin tones, and 3 make-up options.  Each tone pack has a shape, eyeliner and blush tattoo layer add-ons.  Also available are Tango, Phat Azz, Loud Mouth & Slink appliers! 

Body
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Golden 
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. BREE Skin @ CandyFair
Tango, Phat Azz, Loud Mouth & Slink Appliers
Eyes: M I N D B U R Y - Blue Eyes
Boobs: lolas Tangos
Butt: *Linc* Phat Azz

Clothing
Pasties: FnH Ouchie Bandaids - Zebra Pink (WEAR)
Tango Appliers 
Undies: :: Miss Canning :: [ Loose Panties] 14 Colors + Phat Azz
Shoes: >.H.C.< SHARON 1.2
Nails: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Crackle Nails Blue
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.