Saturday, October 12, 2013

# 189 Victoria

# 189 Victoria

# 189 Victoria 2

I am a fan of the show Revenge, and when I seen this dress it made me think of Victoria Grayson.  Always making an entrance with her tight dress and belt, with that evil smile of her's.

Body
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Bridgit" Black
Skin: .S&C. Ashlee - Peach makeup 6
Tango & Phat Azz Appliers
Eyes: M I N D B U R Y - Blue Eyes
Clothing
Dress: NS::  Paris Dress @Bitacora Travel Fair 10/17-10/31
Shoes: PICHI - ALAIA Stiletto Bootie [black]
Attachments
Headband: Cute Poison - Lament Headwear - Light NEW @BodyMod
Lashes: Pink Acid- Alpha Top Eyelashes Mega 5 Pack
Necklace: PP - Leah Necklace - Silver
Bracelet: :: Miss LT - johnson bracelet
Purse: :minimade: clutch black





author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.