Saturday, August 3, 2013

# 92 My Summertime Outing



# 92 My Summertime Outing

# 92 My Summertime Outing 2
I love this dress, feels so summery.

Skin: (FreshFace) Acacia - snow NEW
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Glitter And Glow Eye Makeup - Turquoise
Eyeliner: Pink Acid Supreme Eyeliner
Tattoos: [C.A] Unisex "Strength & Honor" Tattoo
Eyes: *REDGRAVE* Eyes-Air-
Hair: Magika [03] Moment
Dress: ::JK Style:: Pamela (comes with texture change hud) NEW
Shoes: !(:::HighRize:::)! Noria Sandal Tropical

Eyelashes 1: Pink Acid - Alpha Top Eyelashes Mega 5 Pack
(wearing Long Diva 2 & Mascara On My Lashes)
Eyelashes 2: Pink Acid My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Makeup - 5 Pack
(wearing gothica bottom lashes)
Necklace: PP - The Host Eye Pendant
Bracelet: :: Miss LT - Goldenwork bracelets
Nails: .Candy Nail #B005 Grim Reaper NEW@Limited Bazaar
(Limited Quantities hurry before they are sold out)
Purse: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Spikes Clutch Bag Babyblue
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.