Friday, August 9, 2013

# 102 Your My Fantasy


# 102 Your My Fantasy

Skin: { BoobieLicious } Groupgift May - Skin Jila
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Glitter And Glow Eye Makeup - Grass
Lipstick: Pink Acid Dr'd Lips - Nude
Tattoo: [C.A] Unisex "Beautiful Disaster"
Eyes: *REDGRAVE* Eyes -Topaz-
Hair: (r)M Hair No.13'13 ( o.2 F a n t a s y ) NEW <3 TY
Dress: .S&C. Vanity - Green NEW
(so sexy and comes in 12 Colors, with Tango appliers!)
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD Bad Girl Going couture in black NEW @Fi*friday <333
I love these shoes!

Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Headband: .S&C. Spiked Headband - Fairy (gacha)
Ear Accessories: RO - Elysium
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Necklace: [W&B] Memory Collector Necklace SPECKLED
Bracelets: :[MANDALA] Milkyway Bangles/polly white
Nails: [ S H O C K ] La Muerte en color

author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.