Saturday, December 30, 2017

#423 - Daddy's Little Carrot Cake






Today I bring lots of newness!  First showing you some of WESTSIDE's new poses for the monthly event PoseEvent. 8 Poses, all with mirrored options, so 16 in total. Click my link to Westside's marketplace, to find more sexy and fun poses.

Also new from Slackgirl, loving these nails with cute little bananas on them!  Available at XXX Event, along with the eyeshadow I am wearing.  

Finally a trip to Kustom9, where my hubby's eye for perfection finds my another great Pumec skin, I have so many Pumec skins, always in love with her skins/bodies, and of course he spots this sexy outfit from Vive Nine.  ty babe ♥ 

Head: Catwa - Catya bento head
Eyeshadow:   ::SlackGirls:: Nilo Eyeshadow set NEW @XXXEvent
Skin: PUMEC: #5 January - CATWA SKIN App. NEW @Kustom9
Freckles:  Bossie. freckles & beauty marks
Hair:  DOUX - Kim hairstyle [Naturals]

Body: Belleza - Freya
Nails: ::SlackGirls:: Bana Mesh NEW @XXXEvent
VISTA-MAIT-TUT-SLINK-TON-EVE -TUTY-ALTAM BENTO

Head Jewel:  #7 [Enchante'] - Amanda Tiara - Silver
Collar: GUTCHI - Baby Choker Premium
Top: .: vive nine :. Pearl Strap Bodysuit - Pink & Sea NEW @Kustom9
Pants: .: vive nine :. Amaya Jeans - Light NEW @Kustom9
Shoes:  [BREATHE]-Astrid Heels-Pale Rose-BELLEZA

Poses:  WESTSIDE.The Selfies VOL2 : Thrist Trap Edition NEW @PoseEvent
BackGround:  FAKEICON / shopping district / LIS backdrop
Phone:  e.marie // Text Back Phone - Unicorn

author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.