Saturday, April 8, 2017

#362 Because I'm Electrify



I have been away for a long time, but that doesn't mean I haven't been a shopaholic! 
Addams has been one of my favorite stores for a long time now. 
This outfit has 41 colors to choose from with 10 diamond colors and pants off option!

Head: Catwa - Catya bento head
Shape: {LP} Candy Shape
Body: Belleza Freya
Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING EARS Season 5
Eyes: [whatever] Eyes - #11

Eye shadow: Deesses Boutique: Wintery eyeshadow set
MolesBossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Lashes: [okkbye] Dramatic Falsies - CATWA Lashes
Hairbase: SIIX// Peruvian Hairbase

Collar: [Fetch] Prissy Collar (has color change hud)
Outfit: Addams // Cristopher BodySuit with Diamonds NEW!!
Shoes:  #EMPIRE - Gaillardia
Head Chain: GeWunjo : DENNY diadem





We get down every Friday night,
Dancin’ and grindin’ in the pale moonlight.
Grand Ole Opry, we're feelin’ alright,
Mary prays the rosary for my broken mind.
(I said don't worry about it)





author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.