Sunday, October 12, 2014

#360 You ask me where I been?


"You ask me where I been?
I've been everywhere
I don't wanna be no where but here
I've Got a Burning Desire for you, Baby"

Click for Flickr or Click images for larger view

Hair: [RA] Kerli Hair - Fatpack (Browns) NEW @MysticRealmsFair
Skin: .ARISE. Eva Skin TONE 4
EyeBrows: .ARISE. Scrub Brows NEW  @BodyMod
Face Tattoo: .ARISE. Drift Tattoo NEW @BodyMod
Tattoo: .Inhale. The Celtic Tattoo NEW @SuicideDollz
Tango & Slink Hand Appliers
Eyes: .ARISE. Grim Eyes / Green2 NEW  @BodyMod

Top: .PR. Elegance Top - Yellow
Skirt: .PR. Mer'Slayed Slit Skirt - Yellow
Shoes: HollyHood - nude Fruit Flavors Boots
Slink MID

Spiked Headband: (epoque) Jagged Tiara - Gold
Rose Headband: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Head/Face Chain#ForeverFamous - Lilith Chain NEW @SuicideDollz
Glasses: .ARISE. Steampunk Glasses / Cyan Lenses NEW  @BodyMod
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar:  #ForeverFamous - Lilith Collar NEW @SuicideDollz
ArmBands: Tabou Irresistible:: Price of freedom - Set






author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.