Monday, February 24, 2014

#312 New Fresh Face- Evie Skin

Fresh Face just released another skin in their DOLL line... Evie.  She comes with a shape and there are 4 skin tone options.  Snow, Natural, Maple and Chocolate.  Appliers are available for Tango's, Lush, Phat Azz and SLink hands & feet. I love the shine/highlighting on the skins, all pictures are unedited, raw snapshots of the skin.

Evie Skin comes with a shape, this is the face with the shape, modeled in the 4 Skin Tones, Snow, Natural, Maple & Chocolate.

Fresh Face Doll Skins comes with 3 Cleavage options, Smaller Breasts, Cleavage and No Cleavage (normal).  All options also have no eye brow options too! (Wearing my own shape)

There are also Appliers Available, for Tango's, Lush, Phat Azz and SLink hands & feet. Here I am wearing the Tango, SLink and Phat Azz Appliers. (Wearing my own shape)

Here I wanted to show a shot of my normal face shape with the skin.

Hair: Magika [03] Never
Skin: {FF Doll} Evie - Maple NEW
Shoes: !(HR 2.0)! Snake PeepToe Wedge
For SLink High Feet

author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.