Sunday, January 5, 2014

#267

267

So these next 2 Posts are looks i put together before my internet went out and then I couldn't get on to copy the information to blog it.  Happy Late New Years!

Body
Hair: Magika [03] Moment
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. -Anyka Skin {Star} Bronze
Tango, Phat azz, SLink & Loud Mouth Appliers
Tattoo: HIATUS - Primera
Eyes: M I N D B U R Y - Brown Eyes

Clothing
Top, Shorts & Hat: !!smesh ~ All Day Casual Mustard Outfit
Socks: *League* Thermal Stockings -Ecru
Shoes: >FamelessChic< DolceVita -tan- NEW

Attachments
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercing NEW @Frost
Glasses: [LWL] La vie en Rose Aviators (Cream)
Lashes: Pink Acid -flourished Alpha Top lashes
Gloves: VCO - Gloves Necklace [STRIPE 01] @TheArcade
Bag: ::Axix:: Oh! Deer Bag [Vintage flower]
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.