Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#222

222 

222-3 

222-2
I really love the new HUDs for Analog Dog/.b hair, and the splash colors are awesome.  This hair is called Forever and I love how is looks from the side here.  It looks like claws, which is why I went with the blacks HUD, for my darker/gothic looks. With each color pack choice, you still have ombre options, which is great.

Soho market has another round starting, my sweater and skirt are from gacha machines.  Tomga's sweater comes in 8 colors and a rare, galaxy pattern.  The skirt, by Deer., comes in 8 patterns/colors.

Body
Hair: Analog Dog - forever - blacks
Skin: .S&C. Ashlee -  Porcelain Makeup 2
Tango, Slink, Phat AZZ Appliers
Eyeshadow: ..::N::. W.G.A.S. Zebra Black
Eyes: M I N D B U R Y - Blue Eyes

Clothing
Sweater: TOMGA Ladies Knit Sweater (black) NEW @Soho (gacha)
Skirt: Deer. Misty forest  High Waisted Flared Skirt  NEW @Soho (gacha)
Stockings: .R:R. Lace Leggings Pack
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD- Black/Silver Biker Boots @fi*friday 

Attachments
Horns: . a i s l i n g . Sylochka -Obsidian-
Crown: Aesthetica- Emotive Crown of Onyx Genizah
Eyepatch: -BND- Flower eyes patch black and white
Necklace: Cute Poison - Horror Necklace BLACK (Batty) @Horrorfest
Ring: Cute Poison -Graveyard Ring Dark & Light @Horrorfest
Nails: Candy Nail #B005 Grim Reaper
Portfolio: {SYL}(Renegade)- Leather Portfolio - Liquorice Black


AD-blacks hud
author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.