Monday, September 30, 2013

# 176 Just me and my shoes

# 176 Just me and my shoes

Body
Hair: =DeLa*= "Vanessa" Dipped Party Colors
Skin: .S&C. Ashlee Lumiere makeup 8
Tango & Phat Azz Appliers
Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Always Hiding Make-Up
Lipstick: Pink Acid Justina Lips (teeth) - Pink @Soho
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos - Old Madness Hunt item
Eyes: NS:: Cute Eyes (comes with the mask)
Boobs: lolas Tangos
Clothing
Top: [LF] Oh My Bra Top Pink @Silicone
Tango Appliers
Pants: NS::  Blue Jean ripped (mesh) NEW
Shoes: NS::  Mesh Sneakers Variety NEW
Comes with HUD/8 texture options
Attachments
Mask: NS::  Kawaii Sleep Mask
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Earrings: [7891.] Banger - 3.0 @Fi*Friday
Bracelets: Baubles! by Phe Charmed Bracelets
Rings(R): *P* Cathia Bow Rings 14 Colors
Nails: - Quintessencia - Nail 04 Model Round l - NEW RD @Cosmopolitan (NewLM)

author
Bella Nova
Welcome to my blog. "Lost in my Inventoy" A blog about secondlife fashion.